Exam vouchers are a unique code that you will redeem at the testing center at the testing center when you are ready to take your certification exam. For most vouchers, CyberVista has partnered with industry vendors to offer savings on the list price of the exam fees.
Note: Vouchers are redeemable in the United States and Canada only. Once the voucher numbers have been issued to you, CyberVista will not have any responsibilities for lost, stolen, or expired vouchers, and there will be no refund available.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Service management as a practice
- The ITIL service lifecycle
- Generic concepts and definitions
- Key principles and models
- Selected processes
- Selected functions
- Selected roles
- Technology and architecture
- Competence and training
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices
- Understand 7 ITIL practices
For more information about the ITIL Foundation exam, visit the Axelos page.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.