Build baseline cybersecurity knowledge, skills, and abilities to propel your cyber career.
Enterprises leverage the capabilities of the 100% online Critical Knowledge enterprise solution to cross-skill, and upskill cybersecurity and cyber-enabled team members. Now you have an opportunity to experience this offering for your own personal benefit. Critical Knowledge aligns with the National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework (NCWF) meaning that the skills acquired in this course will help you to build a firm foundation within the field of cybersecurity. This offer includes:
Critical Knowledge Diagnostic exam
- An engaging one-hour assessment of 36 questions designed to identify your strengths and weaknesses across subject areas
Unit 5 – Risk Management & Governance – A 4-hour course that covers risk management, business continuity, governance, and compliance strategies employed by organizations. By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Describe the importance and process of risk management as part of an overall cybersecurity posture as it aligns to business considerations.
- Summarize the overall processes of business continuity and incident management and choose applicable actions and responses based upon role and scenario.
- Describe how strategic goals are supported by policies, frameworks, and metrics.
- Summarize and comply with applicable industry laws and regulations.