Exam vouchers are a unique code that you will redeem at the testing center at the testing center when you are ready to take your certification exam. For most vouchers, CyberVista has partnered with industry vendors to offer savings on the list price of the exam fees.
Note: Vouchers are redeemable in the United States and Canada only. Once the voucher numbers have been issued to you, CyberVista will not have any responsibilities for lost, stolen, or expired vouchers, and there will be no refund available.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Healthcare industry
- Information governance in healthcare
- Information technologies in healthcare
- Regulatory and standards environment
- Privacy and security in healthcare
- Risk management and risk assessment
- Third-party risk management
For more information about the HCISPP exam, visit the (ISC)² site.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.