Exam vouchers are a unique code that you will redeem at the testing center at the testing center when you are ready to take your certification exam. For most vouchers, CyberVista has partnered with industry vendors to offer savings on the list price of the exam fees.
Note: Vouchers are redeemable in the United States and Canada only. Once the voucher numbers have been issued to you, CyberVista will not have any responsibilities for lost, stolen, or expired vouchers, and there will be no refund available.
This exam measures the following skills:
- Plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot mailbox databases
- Plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot client access services
- Plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot transport services
- Plan, deploy, and manage an Exchange infrastructure, recipients, and security
- Plan, deploy, and manage compliance, archiving, eDiscovery, and auditing
- Implement and manage coexistence, hybrid scenarios, migration, and federation