Exam vouchers are a unique code that you will redeem at the testing center at the testing center when you are ready to take your certification exam. For most vouchers, CyberVista has partnered with industry vendors to offer savings on the list price of the exam fees.
Note: Vouchers are redeemable in the United States and Canada only. Once the voucher numbers have been issued to you, CyberVista will not have any responsibilities for lost, stolen, or expired vouchers, and there will be no refund available.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Manage dependencies between PL/SQL subprograms
- Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures, and explicit cursors)
- Create stored procedures and functions
- Use conditional compilation to customize the functionality in a PL/SQL application without removing any source code
- Use the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output, file output, and mail output
- Write dynamic SQL for more coding flexibility
- Create overloaded package subprograms for more flexibility
- Create triggers to solve business challenges
- Create and debug stored procedures and functions
- Describe the features and syntax of PL/SQL
- Design PL/SQL anonymous blocks that execute efficiently
- Design PL/SQL packages to group related constructs
- Handle runtime errors
For more information about the 1Z0-144 exam, visit the Oracle site.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.