Exam vouchers are a unique code that you will redeem at the testing center at the testing center when you are ready to take your certification exam. For most vouchers, CyberVista has partnered with industry vendors to offer savings on the list price of the exam fees.
Note: Vouchers are redeemable in the United States and Canada only. Once the voucher numbers have been issued to you, CyberVista will not have any responsibilities for lost, stolen, or expired vouchers, and there will be no refund available.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Understanding Java technology and environment
- Working with Java primitive data types and string APIs
- Working with Java arrays
- Creating and using methods
- Reusing implementations through inheritance
- Handling exceptions
- Creating a simple Java program
- Using operators and decision constructs
- Describing and using objects and classes
- Applying encapsulation
- Programming abstractly through interfaces
- Understanding modules
For more information about the 1Z0-815 exam, visit the Oracle site.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.