This video-based professional development course starts at a basic level and teaches you how to develop and implement Deep Learning algorithms using R in real-world scenarios.
This video-based course will cover the following:
- Basics of Deep Learning and Artificial neural Networks
- Advanced ANN’s and RNN’s
- Convolutional Neural Networks and Unsupervised Learning
- Applications of Deep Learning in various fields
- Practical implementations of deep learning models for scalability, high performance computing and feature engineering.
This product purchase grants you 180-day access to the course material, which features the following objectives:
- Describe the operation of switching technologies
- Implement and troubleshoot switching services
- Use the Cisco CLI
- Perform common configuration tasks