Exam vouchers are a unique code that you will redeem at the testing center when you are ready to take your certification exam. For most vouchers, CyberVista has partnered with industry vendors to offer savings on the list price of the exam fees.
Note: Vouchers are redeemable in the United States and Canada only. Once the voucher numbers have been issued to you, CyberVista will not have any responsibilities for lost, stolen, or expired vouchers, and there will be no refund available.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Create, define, write, and use Java interfaces
- Perform Lambda Operations on Streams
- Use Path interface to operate on file and directory paths
- Use Files class to check, delete, copy or move a file or directory
- Use Stream API with Files
- Migration to modular applications
- Use local variable type inference and create and use lambda expressions with local variable type inferred parameters
- Create and use lambda expressions, method references, functional interfaces, and base interfaces
- Develop the code that use parallel streams
- Perform language enhancements
For more information about the 1Z0-817 exam, visit the Oracle site.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.