Exam vouchers are a unique code that you will redeem at the testing center at the testing center when you are ready to take your certification exam. For most vouchers, CyberVista has partnered with industry vendors to offer savings on the list price of the exam fees.
Note: Vouchers are redeemable in the United States and Canada only. Once the voucher numbers have been issued to you, CyberVista will not have any responsibilities for lost, stolen, or expired vouchers, and there will be no refund available.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Install and configure Horizon Server components
- Create and Configure Pools
- Configure and Manage Identity Manager
- Configure and Manage User Environment Manager
- Configure and Manage App Volumes
- Configure vRealize Operations for Horizon
For more information about the 2V0-51.19 exam, visit the VMware site.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.