CyberVista’s Practice Exam Packages are designed to help you prepare for your next certification and perform on exam day. Study at your own pace, whenever you want, and wherever you are most comfortable. Practice with exam-like questions.
Practice Exam Package
- 180-day access period
- Multiple unique sets of exam-like questions for additional exam experiences
- Custom quiz settings to drill down into specific topics
- Detailed explanations and references
- Grade as you go or simulate the exam experience
- Performance Tracker to see how your performance stacks up to others
- Full set of key concepts flashcards to memorize critical information
- Online access and downloadable and printable quizzes for offline study
- Study Calendar to optimize your exam study time
- InstructorLink to contact our IT experts
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Assess cybersecurity risks to the organization
- Analyze the threat landscape
- Analyze various reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments
- Analyze various attacks on computing and network environments
- Analyze various post-attack techniques
- Assess the organization’s security posture through auditing, vulnerability management, and penetration testing
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence from various network-based and host-based sources
For more information about the CFR certification, visit the CertNexus site.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.