Exam vouchers are a unique code that you will redeem at the testing center at the testing center when you are ready to take your certification exam. For most vouchers, CyberVista has partnered with industry vendors to offer savings on the list price of the exam fees.
Note: Vouchers are redeemable in the United States and Canada only. Once the voucher numbers have been issued to you, CyberVista will not have any responsibilities for lost, stolen, or expired vouchers, and there will be no refund available.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Build, maintain, troubleshoot, secure, and support server hardware and software
- Identify environmental issues
- Understand and comply with disaster recovery and general security procedures
- Understand industry terminology and concepts
- Understand server roles in a computing environment
For more information about the SK0-005 exam, visit the CompTIA site.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.