CyberVista’s Practice Exam Packages are designed to help you prepare for your next certification and perform on exam day. Study at your own pace, whenever you want, and wherever you are most comfortable. Practice with exam-like questions.
Practice Exam Package
- 180-day access period
- Multiple unique sets of exam-like questions for additional exam experiences
- Custom quiz settings to drill down into specific topics
- Detailed explanations and references
- Grade as you go or simulate the exam experience
- Performance Tracker to see how your performance stacks up to others
- Full set of key concepts flashcards to memorize critical information
- Online access and downloadable and printable quizzes for offline study
- Study Calendar to optimize your exam study time
- InstructorLink to contact our IT experts
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Identify the need for security in software projects
- Eliminate vulnerabilities within software
- Use a Security by Design approach to design a secure architecture for software
- Implement common protections to protect users and data
- Apply various testing methods to find and correct security defects in software
- Maintain deployed software to ensure ongoing security
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
For more information about the Cyber Security Coder (CSC-210) exam, check out the CertNexus website.